skip navigation

COVID-19 UPDATE: 03.24.2020

By SOMBA, 03/24/20, 11:45PM PDT


As you have probably already heard, the City of Penticton made the decision today to close all outdoor recreation facilities, including baseball fields until at least May 30.   As a result, it is with great sadness that we must announce that SOMBA has no choice but to cancel our spring season, and issue refunds to all of our players who signed up.  If at some point during the summer the fields become available, we will plan on offering some sort of baseball program.  However, at this time, we are unable to predict when fields will once again become available.  

Please stay tuned for upcoming announcements as the situation develops.  If you would like more details on the city of Penticton closures, follow the link below:

Take care, stay safe, and continue to practice appropriate social distancing.